Planning to make the most of your space:
1. When considering your purchase, think about how the use of the space. Is it for dining, lounging, poolside? Do you need chaise lounges or other furniture around the pool? Our staff is professionally trained to assist you in making the most of the outdoor spaces.
2. Think about current color and design schemes.
3. Before starting to look for new patio furniture, take some measurements so that you will know approximately how much furniture your space will accommodate. We can provide measurements for our furniture so that you have an idea of what will fit. There are free programs available on the internet that can help you arrange your floor plan.
4. Consider the type of furniture that you may want. We can show you a variety of options and explain the features and benefits of each style. Our furniture styles include powder coated aluminum with sling or cushion seating, woven-resin wicker with outdoor fabric cushions, teak furniture, polylumber (maintenance free & very durable), resin furniture and custom strapped aluminum. There are a great many choices and our experienced staff can help you sort through it all.
5. If you just need new cushions on your furniture, this is one of our specialties. Click here for more information (Cushions).